Welcome to MN Bird Guide. Judd Brink has been guiding for several years in central Minnesota. Our service provides guiding for birders and wildlife photographers to some of the best locations in the state. Many of our trips visit the boreal forests found in Aitkin County and the famous Sax-Zim Bog! What birds are on your bucket list to see or photograph or would be a life bird for you? Some of the birds requested by our clients include; Great-gray Owl, Boreal Chickadee, Sharp-tailed Grouse, Common Loon, Northern-hawk Owl, Black-backed Woodpecker and Connecticut Warbler.
Why Bird Minnesota?
- Highest Common Loon breeding/nesting population in the contiguous U.S.
- 25% global population of Golden-winged Warbler
- State list of 422 species with 260 nesting
- 3 major biomes give Minnesota a significant and highly varied bird population
- Minnesota ranks in the top ten for wildlife participation/tourism in the U.S.
- Minnesota has 5 of the most sought after species in the U.S.
- Boreal Owl, Great- gray Owl, Connecticut Warbler, Northern Hawk Owl, Yellow Rail and Snowy Owl!